How to incorporation your ministry, outreach, or non-profit.
Many people launch their ministry, outreach, or non-profit as sole proprietorship in which they and their businesses are essentially one and the same. However, changing the format to a corporation or a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can offer a range of advantages. If you want to start a non-profit organization you will have to incorporate first before you apply for your tax exempt status.
This digital course will include:
- A 19 minute video that shows you step by step on how to incorporate within the Georgia secretary of state website.
- A pdf file that shows step by step how to incorporate (just in case you like to read instead lol).
- Filing procedures on an LLC or corporation.
- Sample of Article of Incorporation and Article of Organization in which you will need to have whether it's for a LLC or corporation.
- Transmittal forms for LLC and corporation.
- How to file for an EIN (Employer Identification Number) and why it's important.
- Explanation of the benefits of being incorporated and why you need to incorporate to protect yourself, your ministry/outreach/non-profit.
Many small business owners launch their companies as sole proprietorship in which they and their businesses are essentially one and the same. However, changing the format of a small business to a C-Corporation or a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can offer a range of advantages for business owners. Let me show you the benefits of being incorporated and why you need to incorporate to protect yourself and take your business to another level.
With this service you will receive access to a module that will educate you about the various legal structures available and which legal structures are best for certain businesses.
We will work together to submit your secretary of state of Georgia incorporation application. You must be ready to pay the secretary of state fee, which is separate from my fee.